Formal Systems Laboratory
Welcome to the Formal Systems Laboratory (FSL) of the Department of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC). FSL was founded in 2002 by Grigore Rosu, when he joined UIUC (from NASA Ames). In the FSL, we design and develop
all aiming at increasing the quality of computing systems.
|Current Research Areas|
- 2013-05-01: EnforceMOP: A Runtime Property Enforcement System for Multithreaded Programs was accepted at ISSTA'13.
- 2013-04-23: Reachability Logic was accepted at LICS'13.
- 2013-01-21: A K Tutorial was given at POPL'13 by Grigore Rosu.
- 2012-10-27: Checking Reachability using Matching Logic was presented at OOPSLA'12 by Andrei Stefanescu.
- 2012-10-18: Matching Logic Website launched at http://matching-logic.org
[ all news ]